Monday 22 August 2011

Boo, the World's Cutest Dog aka Why You're Single part II


Have you seen this freakin' dog?!?!?! His name is Boo, and he has over 3 million views on YouTube by staring at a camera and being adorable. Ok, adorable doesn't quite cut it. He's probably the most precious thing on the face of this planet. As soon as I watched this video I just started throwing all my cash, credit cards, and material belongings at the screen, trying to give them to him. I will not be happy until Boo is mine!! So why is this blog also labeled "Why You're Single part II"? Let me explain. You are single because:

1) You Aren't Boo
If you were Boo, everyone would want you all the time regardless of gender, race, or sexual preference. Why? Boo is awesome.

2) You Don't Own Boo
If Boo was your dog, you COULD sit inside all day and have a line of men/women outside your door waiting to see you, despite what I said in the original "Why You're Single" blog. Why? BECAUSE BOO IS AWESOME!

3) You Don't Know Boo
Even if you just knew Boo, you'd be cooler than 99% of the population. Heck, if you pet him once or just see him from a distance you're still 10x more awesome than anyone I've ever met in my entire life. Why?!?!?! BECAUSE BOO IS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I want Boo. I NEED Boo. Now. Please. Get me Boo!!!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOSH BOO AS A PUMPKIN!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment