Saturday 11 June 2011

I WANT SUPER POWERS


I am by no means a comic book nerd. In fact, I've never read a full comic book in my life. But growing up my favorite cartoons were definitely Batman, Spiderman, and the X Men. We're also living in a time where a new superhero movie comes out every 9 months. Iron Man was awesome. Thor was Epic. Spiderman was amazing. Who doesn't want super powers?!? It's awesome. Superman can fly, Batman has alot of cool gadgets, Captain America...uh...is really patriotic? I'll have to see the movie when it comes out and figure out what he really does.  But I just saw the new movie "X-Men: First Class" and I've been inspired to decide which super powers I think would be the coolest.

1. Flying


Flying is awesome. You're just going through your day and all of a sudden "Uh, I'm tired of walking". BOOM you're soaring the the sky like the baddest mama jama ever. Even if that's your only super power, you're still the coolest guy I know. Not only that, but all the tree huggers will love you because you don't ruin our atmosphere by driving a car. YOU'RE WELCOME, EARTH.






2. Throwing Fire


Throwing fire is sick. It's not super plasma or energy beams that require some nerd to explain what it is, it's just fire, and we all know fire is awesome. Here's a simple math equation: MY HAND + FIRE= I'M AWESOME AND YOU SUCK. Not only that, but every guy who throws fire usually has some super cool move or pose he does while he throws it and it usually looks pretty cool.






3. Agility


Every super hero needs some agility. Agility is defined as "the gracefulness of a person or animal who is quick and nimble". That sounds very fruity, but it really just means you're like a track star and gymnast all in one. Great for dodging anything people throw at you while simultaneously looking awesome. Agility is pretty clutch.



4. Wit and Charm


Iron man is already one of the coolest superheroes ever, but what makes people LOVE him is Tony Stark, the man behind the mask. He is funny, witty, and boy is he charming!! He truly does it #fortheladies. Some of you are saying "This isn't a super power", but if you've seen how awkward some guys get around a beautiful girl, you'll understand why I disagree.



5. Weapons, Weapons, WEAPONS


When all else fails, weapons are awesome. "Oh no my fire maker is broken and the thing that makes me fly needs to reboot!! What do I do?!?" The answer is SWORDS AND GUNS AND GRAPPLING HOOKS AND BOOMERANGS AND OTHER COOL AWESOME STUFF! Batman, for example, has no super powers except that he's smart, athletic, and rich. So he made himself some fun toys to save the world. I like it, and I would like some of my own. Please give me them. For free. Right now. PLEASEEEEE.








As much as I'd love to go on and on, I'm going to try not to get greedy and leave some super powers for the other aspiring heroes out there. I'm gonna work on getting all of these powers, and I'll let you know how it goes. Probably not very well. But, in true form to this blog, let's close it out with...CUTE ANIMALS...dressed as super heroes.
So much cuteness I can barely handle it

No comments:

Post a Comment