Thursday 31 March 2011

Mandy Moore...why don't you love me :(


















Yup, there she is in all her stunning glory. Not only is she beyond adorable, but she has the voice OF AN ANGEL. I always thought she was cute, and her songs were catchy, but one fateful day a female friend "forced" me to watch A Walk To Remember. That night, we fell in love. Not me and the female friend, me and Mandy Moore. Ok maybe just me, but if Mandy was there she would have felt it too.



"CANNNN YOU FEEEEL THE LOVEEEE TONIGHT"-Elton














"Oh Dean I love you so much."-Mandy
"And I Love you too Nala...I mean Mandy"-Me


Some of you are thinking "Dean, you're being ridiculous. She doesn't even know you exist and even if she did, she wouldn't love you.", and although I might say i agree with you, if were being 100% honest, there is a small part of me that thinks IF we had met and IF she gave me a chance, I could possibly make something happen. Yeah, for real.

Sounds ridiculous, but I think we all do that. You look at your favorite celebrity and because their publicist has done an excellent job making the celebrity appear to us the way they want them to look, we fall for them. We think "that person is what I need, therefore I'm probably what they need too". You know, kinda like "if A=B, then B=A". Makes sense.

I think what it comes down to is we all spend a lot of time trying to figure out what we "deserve" in a significant other and we live our life with our checklist seeing how people compare to our "ideal girl/guy". Maybe we'd all be better living life becoming the best person we're capable of being instead of looking for the" best" girl/guy we can find. Heck, maybe when we're with someone we should be trying to be what THEY deserve instead of wondering if they deserve you. I mean, they're a child of God just like you, so who are we to decide who "deserves" us.

                                       "AW SNAP DAWG YOU JUST GOT SERVED!!!!"


This is not me being judgmental, this is me realizing all of this for my own life and passing on some insight. So yeah, I just got served too. By myself. Not sure how B2K would feel about that, but hey, it happened. Let's just be more humble and stop thinking we're so awesome and instead accept that we're flawed humans who should just love each other unconditionally like Jesus did, whether romantically or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment